Want to attend one of the biggest Italian wine nights in NYC? Slow wine is a famous non-profit branch of Slow Food, where commitment to good food and communities is a must! Enjoy a night at the Metropolitan Pavilion with great Italian wines and food.
What do you have to do to get a pair of these tickets? Well, luckily for you readers, Somm In The City is giving away 2 tickets to this February 3rd event!
What you have to do:
1. Tell me why you want to go by leaving a comment below (example: I want to learn more about Italian wines with my wine loving friend
* Note: Be thoughtful and or creative with your answers!
2. Tell me who you want to go with (first names are fine if you don’t want to include the persons last name)
3. Submit your email so I can contact you if you win
4. You and the person you want to bring must “Like” Somm In The City on Facebook.