Valentines Day is approaching and if you’re looking to take your significant other somewhere fun, then you’ve come to the right blog post! Throughout the years I have visited some pretty sensational spots on the East Coast and West Coast thanks to my blog, and I am here to share my top five destinations with you in one, convenient list.
- The Lodge at Woodloch– This adult only relaxation spa in the Poconos is one of the top in the country. Here you can enjoy luxurious health focused massages, facials, and body treatments among many other beauty treatments that will have you feeling rejuvenated and revitalized. As soon as you step through the door of this sensational spa, you will be mentally at peace. On top of the great spa treatments, you can enjoy a fire pit, seasonal outdoor activities, meditation and yoga classes, a beautiful indoor pool with a waterfall, sauna, a cold room, and three farm to table, healthy meals a day. For my foodies and wine-o’s, this is a great destination to enjoy some fantastic food and a great wine list too!
- Wine & Roses Spa– This beautiful spa in Lodi, California is also a great wine growing area. Here you will not only fall in love with the beautiful rooms, exotic bird cages, and luxury spa treatments, but you can sip on some of the best wines from Lodi here. The hotel is centrally located in the region and you and your partner can enjoy a full day or two of wine tasting, followed by some delicious California cuisine at the restaurant on premise.
- The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant– Those seeking some scenery, skiing, and an adorable Bed and Breakfast with Michelin quality cuisine, look no further than The Lincoln Inn and Restaurant, in Woodstock, Vermont. Owner Mara and her partner Chef Saromova will win you over with their warm personalities, hospitality, and outstanding Chef’s Table. Wake up and walk over to the Covered Bridge, while waiting for breakfast, which is absolutely delicious, and then enjoy a day of spirits tastings, skiing, and so much more.
- The Lancaster Arts Hotel– This art inspired hotel in Lancaster, PA is one of a kind and makes for a great romantic getaway. Spend a night or two in one of their unique rooms, while enjoying a delicious dining experience at the well known John J. Jeffries Restaurant. Here you will find warm hospitality and tons of activities to do and see in the Downtown Lancaster area. Stroll through art galleries, visit the largest indoor market filled with delicious Lancaster cheeses and chocolates, stop by some local breweries and distilleries, and then catch a show at the Fulton Theater!
- 1740 House– Bucks County, PA is another great weekday or weekend getaway for those seeking a fun wine tasting destination. This Bed and Breakfast is right on the Delaware River, with plenty of parking and great views. The 1740 house is centrally located to some of Buck’s best spots such as Peddler’s Village, Crossing Vineyards, Hewn Spirits, Sand Castle Winery, and so much more. Spend the day tasting wine, spirits, and beer, before shopping in the village, and then dining at Earl’s New American Restaurant.
February is a great time to getaway and do something fun with your sweetie. Treat each other to a weekend away at one of these great destinations, and enjoy a romantic stay. You will surely love each and every one of these places, I can personally guarantee it!