So we may have missed a few days of posting delicious holiday inspired cocktails, but that does not mean that we have stopped drinking! Here are days 5-8, four cocktails to surely keep you in the holiday spirit!
3.5oz Blue Ice Vodka
2oz Smoke Liqueur
1.5oz Vidal Ice Wine
1oz Cedilla Acai Spirit
- This ones quite the boozy beauty, which is why Ice Queen was so perfect for this cocktails name.
- Simply pour all into a martini shaker, ice your glass, pour, and enjoy!
Pairing: Rock & Roll by Imagine Chocolates
2oz Godiva Liqueur
1.5oz Stoli Vanilla
1.5oz Pinnacle Salted Caramel Vodka
Splash of Chila Orchata
- This one is a little trickier because you don’t want to curdle the Chila.
- Combine all spirits except chila into martini shaker
- Slowly add a splash of the Chila
- Close cap tightly and shake very well to make sure no curdling happens
- Rim with cinnamon and sugar and pour into chilled glass
Pairing: Fire Ball candies or Cayenne Pepper Chocolate Covered Strawberries
4oz Organic 1% Milk
1 pinch granulated sugar
2tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
2oz Godiva Liqueur
- In a small sauce pan, combine milk and cocoa powder and a pinch of granulated sugar
- Dissolve sugar and cocoa until all combined into chocolate liquid
- Pour hot mixture into a martini shaker with ice and shake
- Throw mixture with Godiva Liqueur into a small blender with ice and crush until slush like
- Pour into glass, and add an extra liqueur rim shot if desired
Pairing: Caramel Popcorn
4oz Polar Seltzer Fudge Cheesecake
2oz Four Roses Bourbon
1.5oz Godiva Liqueur
TT Simple Syrup
- Make simple syrup if you don’t have, but Agave sweetener works just as well too!
- Combine bourbon, syrup, and liqueur into martini shaker and shake it up
- Pout into glass while also pouring the sparkling water, this will mix it up well
Pairing: Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Caramelized Banana’s