Ecco Domani, an Italian wine brand with wines from the three regions in Trentino-Alto Adige, Friuli-Venezia Giulia and Veneto, experienced cooler than usual temperatures throughout the summer, but did not let it effect this 2013 pinot grigio. This wine offers light citrus aromas, delicate flowers, and is crisp and refreshing. With a few weeks left of summer, it’s time to step up your cocktail game and beat this heatwave!
Ecco Domani’s limited edition summer label is designed exclusively by Zac Posen to help commemorate their 20th Anniversary. The bottle design was inspired by a celebratory print from his 2016 Resort Collection. The limited edition label will be available in select retailers and fashionable tables through late September.
Ecco’s White Wine Mojito- Courtesy of Ecco Domani
- 2 lime wedges
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1/2 cup chilled white wine
- 1/4 cup chilled club soda
Combine the lime, mint, and agave in a glass and muddle gently with a spoon. Add the wine, club soda, and ice and stir.
Sparkling Lemon, Rosemary, and Blackberry Cocktail- Courtesy of Ecco Domani
- 1 1/2 oz rosemary blackberry syrup (recipe follows)
- 1 2/ oz Pinot Grigio • 2 oz limonata, or sparkling lemon soda
- fresh rosemary sprigs, to garnish
- fresh blackberries, to garnish
Rosemary Blackberry Syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, rinsed
- two 6-inch sprigs of fresh rosemary
Ecco’s Watermelon Prosecco- Courtesy of Ecco Domani
- 1 small watermelon, puréed
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 bottle of Prosecco
- Add watermelon and Prosecco together. Stir.
- Add leaves to top to garnish
- Serve with small watermelon slices
Please pair responsibly!