Spirits are a great gift for Birthdays, Holidays, and Celebrations. For the “hostess with the most-ess”, Dad, and or someone who you think has everything, spirits are always a great way to say “I love you” and or “lets celebrate” the right way.
“Tequila may make your clothes come off”- Joe Nichols Song, but Whisky is a way to a woman’s heart; well, at least mine anyway! These spirits will impress anyone you gift them to this holiday season, and range from $45.00-$200.00. Give a little Luxury at any price!
Ultimat Vodka: For those of you who missed the wonderful giveaway this year, Riedel and Ultimat Vodka partnered with this site to give 10 lucky winners some one of a kind Ultimat Vodka Glassware! These tasting glasses are perfect for tasting your Ultimat Vodka as well as making some incredible cocktails. This gift set is $45.00, which is great for those wanting to “give a little luxe while watching your bucks”!
For the Whisky Lovers: Limited Editions!
THE LOST BLEND: The main limited edition with similar pricing and quantities to the newer Flaming Heart and Peat Monster 10th Anniversary releases. Pricing around $120 in the US, this Whisky is a marriage of three single malts. “It is a homage to our long lost (and much loved) Eleuthera whisky, and boasts the same unique smoky fruity style. We’ve had a bit of fun by creating 3 different labels, randomly applied. The liquid and gift box is the same for all bottles though”.-John Glasser, Whiskymaker
Reasons this makes a great gift: ($120.00)
- Contains single malts from 10-19 years old. Average age is just under 16 years old.
- Three different front labels featuring different ‘Lost Items’ randomly applied to bottles. We don’t think anyone has done this before.
- Packaged in a high quality gift box.
- Bottled at 46%
- Retail Price: approximately $120 per bottle (US)
- Production: 12,000 bottles worldwide (6500 bottles for the US; 850 bottles for the UK)
GREAT KING STREET (GKS) GLASGOW BLEND: This is a permanent release that complements the delicious GKS ARTIST’S BLEND, but offers a different smoky sherry expression that is out of this world, yum! Like the Artist’s Blend it is a tribute to the golden age of whisky making combined with modern Compass Box techniques. Once again though, it is perfect to drink on its own. For Compass Box, John feels it offers a style that is unique in Scotch whisky today.
Reasons this makes a great gift: ($50.00 for set)
- The Glasgow Blend offers the same versatility and cocktail opportunities as the Artist’s Blend.
- Even higher Malt content than Artist’s Blend: 67% Single Malt / 33% Single Grain.
- Created predominantly from the Benrinnes (Sherry cask), Cameronbridge (First fill American oak), Laphroaig (17%) and Clynelish (American and new French oak) distilleries.
- Bottled at 43%
- Format: 750ml (North America); 50cl with gift tube (UK/Europe)
- Retail Price: approximately $45 per 750ml bottle (US)
- Production: approx. 18,000 bottles in year one
This year give a little luxury to someone special in your life! Whether its Ultimat Vodka with some Glassware, or one of these great Limited Edition Whiskys, everyone on your gift list thats 21+ will surely be delighted!