Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II turns 90 today! To mark this occasion, Tribeca’s own Duane Park Patisserie has created a set of homemade petit fours that celebrates the Queen’s British roots. The dessert is infused with the perfectly balanced Boodles Mulberry Gin, which bursts with notes of raspberries and currants and is reminiscent of the British tradition of sloe gin.
Available in 4 and 12-piece boxes and retailing at $18 and $35.00. These delightful bite-size cakes will be available in-store for one day only on Thursday, April 21st (on the Queen’s birthday), and sold online starting April 19th. Duane Park Patisserie is located at 179 Duane Street, NYC.
Queen Elizabeth x Boodles Mulberry Petit Fours – 4–piece ($12) and 12-piece ($35)
- Handcrafted petit fours (small glazed cakes) infused with Boodles Mulberry Gin
- Just like Boodles Gin, each set of petit fours are made with labor and patience by Chef Madeline Lanciani of Duane Park Patisserie
- The designs on the cakes celebrate Britain’s longest reigning monarch
- The petit fours are infused with Boodles Mulberry, which has tasting notes of raspberries and currants and is reminiscent of the British tradition of sloe gin. Their delicate flavor is the perfect accompaniment to an afternoon tea or a proper martini.
- Available online starting April 19th: www.duaneparkpatisserie.com and for 1 day only on April 21st at Duane Park Patisserie in Tribeca (179 Duane Street, NYC; 212-274-8447)
Happy Birthday Queen Elizabeth II!